1 Yonge by Pinnacle International is a new mixed-use condominium development and commercial re-development currently pending on 1 Yonge Street in Toronto and includes the existing Toronto Star building.
Next to The Toronto Star Building.
Sales – Pending. REGISTER NOW.
3885 Units in 96 total Storeys.
Units available: 1 bedroom/1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms/2 bedrooms + den and 3 bedrooms.
1 Yonge Condos information:
- Expected completion date is 2017 and once finished will have almost 4,000 residential units available.
- This proposed site will consist of two blocks…the north and the south block.
- The north block which is north of Harbour Street will house four new residential towers
- Towers 1 to 4 and are proposed to consist of 70, 80, 80 and 88 storeys
- Tallest is approximately 88 storeys in height each with an 8 storey podium
- The south block which is south of Harbour Street proposes to keep the existing Toronto Star building while adding 10 more new storeys
- Tower 5 will have 70 storeys for hotel/residential use that is attached with a 6 storey podium of which 26 storeys will be for hotel use and 42 storeys for residential use.
- Tower 6 will be a 40 storey office building with 6 storey podium.
- These podiums will contain the retail/commercial use space
- Eight levels of proposed underground parking for the north block and 7 levels for the south block
- Proposed 2,496 residential vehicle parking spots and 3,661 bicycle parking spots below grade with 5% at grade level
- Towers 5, 6 and the Toronto Star building will have green roofs while the other towers will have a cool roofing material
- The north block will have 7,322 square metres of indoor amenity space while the south block will have 952 square metres of amenity space and there will also be over 8,000 square metres of outdoor amenity space.